On Thursday, March 19, Pennsylvania Governor Wolf ordered non-life-sustaining businesses in PA to close by 8:00 pm, Thursday March 19, 2020.
After careful review of the affected businesses list, Graphcom’s physical on-site operations are permitted to continue due to the nature of the work we perform.
Currently, we do not believe this order has any impact on our Frederick, MD operations.
We remain 6+ feet apart and ready to get your critical messages out. We appreciate your business and remain determined to persevere (safely) through this health crisis.
- There are no known cases of COVID-19 at Graphcom.
- Employees who are able to work from home are doing so.
- If anyone is feeling sick, they are required to stay home.
- If there is a confirmed case of COVID-19 at any of our facilities, we will work with local health officials in our response.
As a reminder of what we’re doing to help stop the spread of this virus:
- Only essential visitors will be allowed into Graphcom facilities. We will be happy to show you around our facilities after this health threat is past us.
- We’re limiting in-person meetings as much as possible, so if you can transfer files and communicate what you need over the phone, email or video conference for the time-being we’d greatly appreciate it.
- If we DO see you out and about – don’t be offended if we don’t shake hands. We’re all adopting this “social distancing” thing. It’s hard for some of us (I’m a hugger) but we will get through it.
- We work with health care organizations quite a bit, so we already have hand sanitizer in all buildings (and were already obsessed with hand washing)
- We’ve increased cleaning frequency with special emphasis on disinfecting commonly touched areas (door handles, etc.).
- We are propping common doors open (where security allows) to decrease the amount of touching.
We will continue to monitor the situation daily and provide updates to you as necessary. Please let us know how we can help you continue to get the work out that you need and that we love to provide. We might be altering the way we work, but we’re determined to stay focused and do great work for our valued clients. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to serving you well past these trying times.
Thank you for your continued support – we wish good health and safety for you all!