Graphcom Expands Capabilities During COVID-19 Crisis
What Can Graphcom Create for You?
Businesses and organizations across the country are quickly adapting their safety protocols to help protect their customers and employees from COVID-19.
Even in these uncertain times, Graphcom is committed to helping our clients and our community. In addition to making reusable face masks for healthcare workers on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have further expanded our marketing capabilities to keep up with the evolving needs of the people and businesses we serve.
Whether you need floor graphics or stencils to help implement social distancing guidelines at your business, face shields or masks for your employees, acrylic shields to serve as a protective barrier between workers and customers, or simple signage, Graphcom is here to help.
Our signage and fabric departments can create:
- Disposable face shields for basic personnel protection. These shields cover the forehead and both sides of the face.
- Cloth face masks, made by our Sewist Carol Strawbridge and other dedicated employees. The CDC strongly recommends that everyone wear masks or cloth face coverings in public to slow the spread of the virus and to prevent asymptomatic carriers of the virus from infecting others.
- Acrylic shields, which can be custom-cut for your needs, to serve as a barrier in businesses where person-to-person contact is essential. These shields are high-clarity and are easy to clean.
- Durable vinyl floor graphics for indoor or outdoor purposes can be created to remind others of social distancing guidelines. We can create graphics that adhere to any type of floor or carpet.
- Metal and acrylic stencils are also an effective way to give direction for social distancing.
- Vinyl protective curtains keep healthcare workers and patients safe.
- Exterior and interior signage, to tell the public your business is open, to define entrances and exits, establish rules for parking, share vital health and safety information, and more.
- An array of banners, flags, and graphics to get your message across.
- And more.