For your safety and information, please read through our guidelines for visitors.
- Visitors must present valid identification upon arrival to a Graphcom facility and sign in and out.
- Visitors should be escorted by a Graphcom representative.
- Graphcom is a tobacco-free facility. Tobacco products or lookalikes should not be used on company property.
- Closed-toe shoes are required for entry into our production facilities.
- Please walk in designated aisleways and watch for tripping hazards.
- Cell phone use is prohibited in our secure areas. Please do not take photography or video recording unless given permission from a member of the Graphcom management team.
- Please reschedule your visit if you have felt ill or had a fever within 24 hours prior to your visit.
If you observe an emergency, please let a Graphcom staff member know immediately and follow all safety protocols and procedures. Evacuation maps are posted in each building. If the emergency requires an evacuation, please exit the building and wait for further instructions.