Graphcom: What, Why, & How We Serve Clients
Helping You Connect, Inform, and Inspire
Turning 40 marks a pivotal milestone in life and business. It’s a moment that, for many, inspires both reflection and clarification on what’s most important. For Graphcom, turning the page to a new decade of business inspired our team to reflect on our growth, values, and future. We dug deep and articulated the answers to thought-provoking questions like:
- What do we do?
- Why do we exist?
- How do we behave?
You know, the kind of soul-searching that only turning 40 can invoke. After many team discussions, one clear purpose statement emerged: At Graphcom, we strategize, execute, and analyze marketing communications to help our clients connect, inform, and inspire.
It sounds simple, but here’s what that means for our clients:
- Connect – Every client has a target audience they are trying to reach. Whether we are marketing a new product or fundraising for a cause, Graphcom helps clients connect in meaningful ways with their audience. This connectivity also extends to how we assimilate with each client’s team. We foster a strong connection with clients and become an extension of their team—their goals become our goals. Their success is our success—we won’t stop until we achieve it together.
- Inform – Our clients are experts in their industry with the knowledge to share. We use our communication and marketing expertise to craft the right messaging and strategy to share this information with others. We also use our knowledge to inform clients of best practices and strategies to achieve their goals. Doing what is right for our clients is integral to who we are. Clients can count on us to offer honest, sound advice, always in their best interest.
- Inspire – Purpose and mission define many of our clients—it defines us too. With every project, we aim to inspire audiences to act in support of our client’s organization. Similarly, our goal is to inspire our clients to think outside the box to tackle challenges creatively and strategically. Through our signature, holistic approach and close partnership with each client, we aim to inspire clients to think, act, and perform at their best.
Over 40 years ago, Graphcom opened as a small printing company operating out of our founder’s basement. Today, we’re a nationally recognized creative and production powerhouse—and we achieved all this by keeping our clients’ needs at the forefront of everything we do. That still rings true today.
We realized that perhaps what sets Graphcom apart the most from competitors—and the reason why we’ve maintained relationships with clients for years—is our values. Our values impact how we have served clients since our inception and how we operate as a company daily. In other words, it’s not only what we do but how we do it. Through discussion, our team voiced the following core values of Graphcom:
- We Not Me – We are a team, first and foremost. It’s not about each individual’s success but our team and clients’ success—and we believe collaboration achieves the best results.
- Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop – We relentlessly pursue creative excellence on behalf of our clients. Putting smiles on our clients’ faces inspires us to get up and come to work every day. Simply put, our client’s success is our success, and we won’t stop until we achieve it.
- Forever Curious – We believe in following our curiosity by seeking new knowledge, skills, and opportunities as a company and for our clients. Curiosity leads to growth and new solutions. Thinking outside of the box is what we do best.
After articulating our purpose and values, our team discussed our strategic anchors—in other words, our guiding principles or lens through which all future decisions must be made. To differentiate ourselves from competitors and to maximize how we serve our partners, we identified the following three strategic anchors:
- Partners Not Projects – We choose partners who closely align with our values. We care deeply about the success of our partners and nurturing our relationships with them.
- Results Focused – Money is not the only result that matters. We understand goals, evaluate results, and evolve to continuously improve.
- Expert Quality – We provide in-house expertise and prioritize quality work. No one is perfect or experts in everything, but we strive for quality in all we do.
As Graphcom enters a new decade of business, we aim to use this newfound clarity to better serve our clients. We take pride in being an extension of each client’s team, just as our clients are a part of our extended work family. We value our client relationships and will continue to evolve to achieve creative excellence on their behalf for the next 40 years and beyond.
Visit our Welcome page to discover how you can partner with Graphcom on your next project. We look forward to helping you to connect, inform, and inspire in the years ahead!