Graphcom Earns 6 Hermes Creative Awards
Graphcom has been awarded six 2014 Hermes Creative Awards for original and innovative marketing and creative design.
Judges score each entry on a scale of 0 to 100, and those that score more than 90 points are Platinum Winners. Graphcom’s Platinum Hermes Creative Awards include:
- Graphcom Healthcare Marketing Campaign (Integrated Marketing Campaign)
- Frederick Gorilla Magazine: Cover June/July 2013 (Design/Publication Cover)
Graphcom’s Gold Hermes Creative (those that earned 80-89 points) include:
- Allegheny Annual Report 2012 (Publications/Annual Report)
- Heartly House of Frederick’s 2013 “Affair of the Heart” event website (Pro Bono)
- Frederick Gorilla Magazine: Cover August/September 2013 (Design/Publication Cover)
- Celebrate Gettysburg: Cover November/December 2013 (Design/Publication Cover)
“Growing our creative services division has been a huge emphasis for our company the past four years. We’ve pulled together an amazing team—they think outside the box, they work crazy hours, and they get results for our clients. It’s great to see them get the recognition they deserve,” said Graphcom President Matt Livelsberger.
“Our creative team and our clients bring so much energy to the table. That really is the basis of creating work that gets results—which happens to win awards, too,” said Troy Dean, who directs the Graphcom Creative division. He noted that with 5,500 entries from 15 countries, the Hermes Creative Awards is a truly international program in which winners are acknowledged as the “who’s who” of the creative industry.
The Hermes Creative Awards, administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals, is an international competition for creative professionals who conceptualize, write, and design marketing materials. Winning entrants range in size from individual communicators to media conglomerates and Fortune 500 companies.