Graphcom Honored at American Advertising Awards Event
Graphcom picked up six American Advertising Awards at the American Advertising Federation (AAF) of Greater Frederick’s 2014 American Advertising Awards ceremony on March 1 in Walkersville, Maryland. Considered the “Oscars” of the advertising world, the American Advertising Awards event is the largest advertising design competition of the year.
Graphcom’s awards include:
- A Gold Award in the collateral material, annual report category for the 2012 Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) annual report “Looking Back, Moving Forward”
- A Silver Award in the digital advertising, microsites category for the Heartly House of Frederick’s 2013 “Affair of the Heart” website
- Two Silver Awards in the publication design, cover category (one each for the August/September 2013 issue and the October/November 2013 issue) for Frederick Gorilla magazine covers;
- A Silver Award in the publication design, series category for the two special July/August 2013 issue covers of Celebrate Gettysburg magazine and
- A Silver Award in the publication design, editorial spread or feature category for the Adams County covered bridges feature story from the September/October 2013 issue of Celebrate Gettysburg.
“I’m proud of the stellar projects our company has created for our clients this past year. We acknowledge the efforts of all the members of our Creative and production staff who helped make these achievements possible,” said Graphcom President Matt Livelsberger.
Attracting nearly 60,000 entries each year nationwide, the American Advertising Federation’s (AAF) American Advertising Awards have become the largest and most comprehensive advertising competition.
Sponsored by the AAF, the awards honor excellence in advertising and cultivate the highest creative standards in the industry. Each year, the competition begins with contests in the nation’s more than 200 AAF member clubs, where entries must be submitted and judged to be eligible for the American Advertising Awards process.