Graphcom Receives 7 American Advertising Awards
Luck Be a Lady Tonight
Graphcom picked up seven American Advertising Awards at the American Advertising Federation (AAF) of Greater Frederick’s 2015 American Advertising Awards ceremony on March 14 in Walkersville, Md. Regarded as the “Oscars” of the advertising world, the American Advertising Awards event is the largest advertising design competition of the year.
What Did We Win?
- A Gold Award in the advertising industry self-promotion campaign category, for the firm’s healthcare outreach campaign
- A Gold Award in the advertising industry self-promotion collateral category, for the firm’s healthcare outreach campaign
- One Silver Award in the publication design, cover category (June/July 2014 issue) for Frederick Gorilla magazine
- Two Silver Awards in the publication design category (one each for the April/May 2014 issue and the June/July 2014 issue) for Frederick Gorilla magazine
- A Silver Award in the sales promotion campaign category for the Adams County Library campaign
- A Silver Award in the sales promotion product or service sales presentation category for the Adams County Nursery catalog
“I couldn’t be more pleased with the work our company has done for our clients. We celebrate the efforts of all the members of our Creative and production staff and thank them for making these achievements possible,” said Graphcom President Matt Livelsberger.
Attracting nearly 60,000 entries each year nationwide, the American Advertising Federation’s (AAF) American Advertising Awards have become the largest and most comprehensive advertising competition in the industry.
Sponsored by AAF, the awards honor excellence in advertising and cultivate the highest creative standards in the industry. Each year, the competition begins with contests in the nation’s more than 200 AAF member clubs, where entries must be submitted and judged to be eligible for the American Advertising Awards process.
What Happens Now?
Local winners proceed to 15 regional competitions, and those winners advance to the national finals. Graphcom’s Gold American Advertising Award-winning healthcare outreach campaign and collateral will be automatically entered into the next level of competition, hosted by AAF.