United States Postal Service Announces New Prices
How much will postage cost you in 2018?
Effective on Jan. 21, 2018, the United States Postal Service (USPS) will increase all postage rates for mailing and shipping. So, what does this mean for your business? Take a look at some of the changes effective soon.
- A First Class stamp will increase to $0.50
- Single-piece letters and cards will increase 2.1%
- Presorted letters and cards will increase 1.6%
- Flat mailers will increase 0.4%
- First Class Package Service will increase 3.9% to $0.05
USPS Marketing Mail
- Letters and flats will increase 2% each
- Parcel mailers will increase 2.8%
- Carrier Route sorted letters will increase 2%
- Overall average increase is 1.9%
- Overall Outside Country rates will increase 1.9%
- Overall Inside County rates will increase 1.8%
- Media Mail, Library Mail, and Bound Printed Matter flats will increase about 2%
- Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express will increase 3.9% each
- Flat Rate products will increase 10%
- Regional Flat Rates decrease 11%
To see the full rundown of all postage rate changes, visit USPS’ website here. For more custom mailing solutions and tips for keeping your company top-of-mind with direct mail, check out our website.